Release Notes for April 30th
Dear Time Tracker Customers –
We are very pleased to announce our latest major release. And, it was your candid feedback and commitment to helping us learn that made this all possible. Thank you!
Introducing our new, intuitive Calendar View with Payroll Enhancements…
We have added the ability to:
• Designate start and stop times for hours worked.
• Record sick and vacation time.
• Select and update default payroll item selections.
• Have more flexibility with recording non-billable hours.
o You are no longer required to have a customer job when hours are non-billable.
• Keep better track of work with notes for each time entry.
• Remove time entries easily with a delete button.
To access the new feature, please select “Switch to Calendar View” in the upper right corner of the timesheet.
Here’s what you’ll see:
Lastly, in case you haven’t seen it, please check out our Time Tracker for BlackBerry beta.
We are excited to learn what you think of these new enhancements. Please post your comments here or visit our community site to let us know.
Thanks again for your interest in Time Tracker.
The Time Tracker Team
Entry filed under: Release Notes. Tags: .